Wednesday, August 25, 2010

home+decorating = sane me

I've been in a bloggerish mode lately and I thought I would indulge in my new fav hobby to show you what I do all day. No really, if work is slow, I do.

Check out my mini inspiration board below =)


September 17th, 2010 will be a refreshing new start...No boys allowed, all pink girls bathroom, and throw pillows EVERYWHERE!!!


Wait, one more thing, before you loook down check out this, this, and some of him. I love listening to these artists to get in the mood.


[PS: I learned today, not to click Save Now at the bottom and expect to save the draft for the next time you come back,. I had a perfect blog earlier and now I can't remember a thing. drats.]















Curtesy of:
www.potterybarn.com
www.studio222photography.com
www.younghouselove.com

No comments:

Post a Comment