Thursday, October 1, 2009

My first ever



So this is my very first blog. Kinda exciting considering I've been wanting an excuse to write everything down and hey let's face it, it's much more enticing that homework! No really, I have been wanting to write stories and what better way to do it then through a blog!

Sooo let's see, I guess I plan on writing about different events that happen in my life, important people, and just a whole lot of ish of whatever I want.

I have a HUGE family, and when I mean huge I don't just mean an exaggerating of people who you never want to see but force to at holidays, who I will probably send my link to so they can read it. I know a couple might (thanks Aunt Judy) but other than that, it's kind of my way of talking to myself without seeming lost and totally abnormal.

So what interests me?? Well I'm totally scrafing (is that even a word?) down a Take 5 bar which is so delicious, writing, and thinking about Fridays so that pretty much sums it up. I will randomly post links to the left under my pictures of links that I love and think you might like yourself.

Thanks in advance for reading, and not judging my posts.

XOXO, ry
ps i had to upload a picture of the most amazing candy bar ever

No comments:

Post a Comment