Wednesday, October 7, 2009

ughh I want it back

I want to turn back time. I never have any regrets but this time I do. My reason seems so petty compared to the outcome. I want him back. I don't know if he wants me back though. This might have been the excuse he needed.

He's a jerk.

I'm not happy, and I'm still crying. I'm trying to hold it in for work as my job is on the line. He is affecting every aspect of my life but yet I want him back.

He is a jerk.

His touch is soothing and would make everything go away. I hate him for making that my go to place and now I can't even go to it.

He is such a jerk.

Abs isn't with me today. These are his days. If we can't be together I want her all to myself. I was us to be back together for her to be ours. He wanted weekdays and I wanted weekends. I got what I want but I'm still not happy.

Ugh why am I still calling him a jerk.

His sister hates me and has nothing positive to say about me. He always listens to her and never listens to me even though I was everything to him. I would like to believe I still am. Having the feeling that I'm not that person anymore rips me to pieces. I can't say it enough... I HATE THIS. I want it back to what it used to be.

Even if he is the jerk, I want him back.

No comments:

Post a Comment